The DR Power Equipment Pro K28 RapidFire Gas-Powered Kinetic Log Splitter packs enough power (28 Ton) for any large scale log splitting projects. Also, it has the capability of doing it in almost six times faster than typical hydraulic splitters. The Twin flywheels, weighing 55 lb. each can break apart the toughest of wood logs in seconds. Built with industrial steel, it has rapidfire design for automatic retraction. A large work table reduces effort and saves time and cost. And, with the DOT-approved 16 in. D x 4.8 in. wide wheels, you take it to anywhere. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton OHV engine, this commercial grade kinetic log splitter is built to last for a lifetime.
Make quick work of your next big project with this tough gas log splitter. Made to last, the DR Power Equipment WR35028BMN Pro K28 RapidFire Gas-Powered Kinetic Log Splitter out-splits any 28-ton hydraulic splitter and does it at up to 6 times the speed! Twin 55 lb. flywheels on the log splitter quickly blast apart even the toughest logs. This is the best log splitter for getting the job done.
- K28’s 110-lb.cast-iron flywheel produces twice the momentum of our K22 Model’s flywheel — for splitting longer, larger, tougher logs
- RapidFire retracts automatically, leaving hands free to load the next piece of wood
- Pinion gear of log splitter transfers energy from the Flywheel to ram; Industrial steel is case-hardened twice during manufacturing for bomb-proof durability
- DOT-approved 16 in. D x 4.8 in. wide wheels with tapered roller bearings allow you to transport on roads at up to 45 MPH (note: towing with a ball hitch requires purchase of our optional Ball Hitch Kit)
- Best log splitter for tough jobs
- Log splitter steel work table means no more stooping down to pick up split logs
- 7.5 ft./lb. torque Briggs & Stratton OHV engine included in log splitter; great for home/commercial use
- 2 year warranty (90 day commercial)