The Ironton Electric 5 Ton Horizontal Log Splitter is a compact, easy to use, low maintenance log splitter suitable for small to mid-range log splitting projects. With a 5 Amp, 120V, 1 3/4 HP electric motor, it delivers 5 tons of splitting force which is enough for breaking 20 1/2in.L x 10in. Dia. logs. It also has a built-in log cradle that catches the splitted logs and saves your precious time and effort. Having a quick 14-sec. cylinder cycle time, it allows you to work faster and finish your piles of logs in no time. With 5 3/4in. tires, you can move this electric log splitter anywhere you want.
This Ironton® Horizontal Electric Log Splitter makes it fast, easy and convenient to split firewood. Delivers 5 tons of maximum splitting force that powers through logs up to 20 1/2in.L x 10in. dia.
- Powerful 5-ton maximum splitting force
- Smooth, powerful 15 Amp, 120V, 1 3/4 HP electric motor provides dependable service
- Built-in log cradle catches each piece as it is split, eliminating unnecessary stooping and bending to gather split wood
- 5 3/4in. tires add portability
- Short 14-sec. cylinder cycle time
- For use with logs up to 20 1/2in.L x 10in. dia.