The Powerhorse Electric 8 Ton Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter is very unique in its class because it can split logs in both horizontal and vertical positions. Also, the switching between the two modes is surprisingly easy and quick, which makes it great for efficiency. It can produce a maximum of 8 tons of splitting power, sufficient for breaking more than 20 inch long and 12 inch in diameter logs. The 15 Amp, 2300 Watt electric motor, which powers it, is made with 3 HP copper-wire for smooth and long lasting performance. It also comes with 6 inch tires for towing and transporting to anywhere.
This Powerhorse® Horizontal/Vertical Electric Log Splitter quickly and easily switches from horizontal to vertical operation, saving time and effort when splitting large, heavy logs. Delivers 8 tons of maximum splitting force that powers through logs up to 20 1/2in.L x 12in. dia.
- Powerful 8-ton maximum splitting force
- Smooth, powerful 15 Amp, 120V, 2300 Watt, 60Hz, 3 HP copper-wire electric motor provides extended service life
- Built-in log cradle catches each piece as it is split, eliminating unnecessary stooping and bending to gather split wood
- Pivoting design quickly and easily changes from horizontal to vertical position to match your splitting needs
- 6in. tires add portability
- 2 3/4in. dia. cylinder (inner dia.) and 3.2in. x 2.7in. x 6in. wedge
- For use with logs up to 20 1/2in.L x 12in. dia.