Widely known for its heavy-duty performance, the Troy Bilt 27 Ton Gas Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter has much to offer for a mid-range user. It has a cast-iron splitting wedge and with the 27 U.S. tons of splitting force, it can go through the biggest trees and logs in no time. Also, assembling this log splitter is very straightforward. A decent 19 second cycle time will allow you to work at a decent pace and the safety features will ensure tension-free log splitting. Transitioning between the horizontal and vertical position of this log splitter takes no time at all. Plus, you can move around this heavy log splitter easily with the help of the included 2-inch tow Hitch and tires.
With heavy-duty construction, cast-iron splitting wedges, and 27 U.S. tons of RAM force, this towable machine will quickly make a stack of firewood out of even your largest trees and logs. And the TB 27 LS assembles easily so you can get your big jobs done in less time.
- 27-ton ram force
- Cast iron, replaceable and sharpenable splitting wedge with wood stripper plate
- 19-second cycle time with Automatic cylinder return
- Coil-wrapped hoses for added protection and durability
- Heavy-duty, 2-stage pump
- 3-gallon hydraulic reservoir — hydraulic fluid included
- Easily changes from vertical to horizontal operation
- Hitch and jack stand included