The Troy Bilt 33 Ton Gas Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter is built focusing on the need for power and reliability in challenging log splitting conditions. It has a heavy-duty construction including a replaceable cast-iron wedge with a wood stripper plate that also can be sharpened. The 2 stage pump is long-lasting and generates 33 tons of ram force which can overpower the most stubborn logs in seconds. The cylinder returns automatically in just 15 seconds, saving your precious time significantly. Also, you can switch between horizontal and vertical splitting mode instantly. This powerful but safe log splitter comes with a Hitch and jack stand for easy installation and transportation.
Troy-Bilt hydraulic log splitters are built with the power and force you need to make easier work out of one of your toughest chores. With heavy-duty construction, cast-iron splitting wedges, and 33 U.S. tons of RAM force, the LS 33 TB wood splitter will quickly make a stack of firewood out of even your largest trees and logs.
- 33-ton ram force
- Cast iron, replaceable and sharpenable splitting wedge with wood stripper plate
- 15-second cycle time with Automatic cylinder return
- Coil-wrapped hoses for added protection and durability
- Heavy-duty, 2-stage pump
- 5-gallon hydraulic reservoir — hydraulic fluid included
- Easily changes from vertical to horizontal operation
- Hitch and jack stand included