If you need a heavy duty log splitting solution in snowy weather then the Skid Steer Attachments Inverted Log Splitter from Wolfe Ridge MFG could be the best tool for you. You can pick up and split long and stubborn logs without any physical contact and force. It has a heavy duty design consisting 8” reinforced H beam with non-slip step, 1” thick pusher with grade 8 hardware, universal quick attach plate and so much more. Superb hydraulic components, blasted and powder coated frame and an innovative cross bolted 6 way wedge will give you a renewed experience of log splitting in extreme conditions. It comes in three different models having different splitting forces of 28 tons (24” stroke), 30 tons (30” stroke) and 30 tons (36” stroke).
Heavy Duty Inverted Log Splitter for SkidSteer
- Heavy duty design, pick up and split those large logs easily!
- 8” reinforced H beam with non-slip step.
- 1” thick pusher with grade 8 hardware.
- Universal quick attach plate.
- Flat face hydraulic couplers included.
- Gates brand hoses with swivel hydraulic fittings.
- 12” AR400 main wedge welded through the beam.
- Heavy duty welded cylinder rated for 3500 PSI.
- Blasted and powder coated frame.
- New heavy duty cross bolted 6 way wedge included!